Monday, August 16, 2010

Humiliate Me, Please

Greetings everyone! Today I have created the blog now known as "Humiliate Me, Please". Why did I create said blog, you ask? Well, that's a mighty fine question. I suppose the idea must have come from my subconscious, because I'm fairly sure I couldn't have thought of it myself.

Basically, this a space for me to get my thoughts and ideas out. I have always enjoyed writing. Whether it be in school, or just for fun. And more importantly, I have always enjoyed having people enjoy reading what I've written. What is the point of this, you ask? My reply: it's better than sitting on Facebook checking your crops on Farmville. That's right, I know you play Farmville. Loser. 

But in all seriousness, this will simply be a part of the Internet where I can post whatever interests me, or that I may think will interest others. If you like what you read or see here, don't be afraid to comment where you see fit. I welcome all communication.

And so, with that, you now have the premise of what Humiliate Me, Please, as it stands now, is about. 

No comments: